UX/UI Designer/Producer – Exhibit Multimedia
Freelance, Part Time, Full Time
Quatrefoil Associates has exciting opportunities for User Interface Designers/Producers to createinteractive experiences, multi-touch computer applications and multimedia environments formuseums and other interpretive centers.
– Innovative conceptual and graphic design skills for interactive content delivery and userinterface design
– Extensive experience developing and designing interfaces for multi-touch kiosks in public spaces or for clients in the education industry
– Experience in responsive interface design, successfully adapting experiences for stationary multi-touch kiosks for mobile and tablet use
– Experience with rapid development and prototyping tools such as Balsamiq, Axure or similar
– Expert level proficiency creating production artwork with graphic design tools, AdobeCreative Suite
– Experience creating wireframes, flowcharts, production specifications
– Experience solving a broad range of UX design problems with a focus on user engagement
– Experience in presenting complex content in an easy to understand manner
– Positive attitude with the ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment
The following is a plus:
– 2D and 3D animations
– BA/ BS in fine arts, graphic arts, human factors or related field- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Front End Design
– Content Management Systems
Quatrefoil is a full service exhibition design and fabrication firm. We have been creatingmuseum, science center, zoo and aquarium experiences for over 25 years. Check us out atwww.quatrefoil.com.
We are looking for creative and energetic self-starters who are comfortable taking on responsibility in a collaborative environment. You will be designing and developing interactives as well as creating production artwork for existing interactives.
Please send your information and any appropriate past project information such as portfolio, pictures, web links to firstname.lastname@example.org with MM UI Design/Production as the subject.