Junior Exhibit Designer
Freelance, Part Time, Full Time
Quatrefoil Associates has an exciting opportunity for a Junior Exhibit Designer to join our team and assist with all aspects of spatial design for exhibit environments and interactives for museums and other interpretive centers. The results of your hard work will be seen and enjoyed by museum visitors and the general public all over the United States.
- Bachelor degree in Industrial design, architecture or exhibit design
- 3+ years of experience in exhibit design or a related field
- Creative thinking that results innovative design solutions
- Ability to investigate and resolve design problems
- Ability to execute design directions from Quatrefoil senior design staff
- Proficiency in Vectorworks, AutoCad or CAD related software, Vectorworks preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe products
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with designers, clients and collaborators
The following is a plus:
- Hand sketching
- Knowledge of materials, components, fabrication processes and techniques
- Transform rough designs into final fabrication drawings
- Proficiency in 3D modeling tools such as AutoCAD 3ds Max, Solidworks, or others.
We are looking for an organized self-starter who is comfortable taking on responsibility in a collaborative environment. To apply, please send your resume, information and any appropriate past project information such as portfolio, pictures, weblinks to firstname.lastname@example.org with Junior Exhibit Designer as the subject.
Quatrefoil is a full service exhibition design and fabrication firm. We have been creating museum, science center, zoo and aquarium experiences for over 25 years. Check us out at www.quatrefoil.com.
Quatrefoil is an equal opportunity employer.